Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. Don't forget that blocking is a last resort; if there is a less restrictive way to solve the problem, please pursue it. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file an external request for administrator attention.
This page was last updated at 08:19 on 21 March 2019 (UTC).if it is out of date.
- details). DatBot (talk) 08:12, 21 March 2019 (UTC) - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (
- details). DatBot (talk) 08:15, 21 March 2019 (UTC) - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (
- 220.127.116.11 Vandalism after final warning. Behavior is very similar on a string of other IP vandals that adds nonsensical comments such as "WOW Amazing", "Winner" or "Zombie Bull" in the edit summary. See edit history of Julie Anne San Jose and Ruffa Gutierrez for behavioral evidence. -WayKurat (talk) 03:39, 21 March 2019 (UTC)
- WP:NOTHERE, WP:DISRUPT, WP:RUNAWAY and WP:GAMING - Editor may have been systematically and deliberately making disruptive edits over an extended period of time and may be gaming Wikipedia by adding POV categories on mass, distributed over a wide range of articles. The user appears to be attaching these categories to anyone and anything with far-right views. The editor rarely communicates. The editor added to dozens of subjects that have not been involved in terrorism of any kind. The user has admitted to deliberate disruptive editing, stating on their talk page that "I meant to disrupt and I succeeded, guilty." There is currently a discussion about the users editing happening here. The user received a temporary block on the 18th of March for this behavior, so I thought I'd wait to see if the editor would refrain from the offending behaviors, but they have not, in fact they've gotten back to it with gusto, like this edit and a several other made almost immediately after the block expired. Bacondrum (talk) 07:12, 21 March 2019 (UTC)
- Not an issue for AIV. Take it to AN or ANI. Black Kite (talk) 07:42, 21 March 2019 (UTC)