Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me
|"Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me"|
|Single by Keith Urban|
|from the album Golden Road|
|Released||8 July 2003|
|Genre||Country, country rock|
|Length||4:15 (album version)|
3:41 (radio edit)
|Keith Urban singles chronology|
"Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me" is a song co-written and recorded by Australian country music singer Keith Urban. It was released in July 2003 as the third single from his 2002 album Golden Road. The song became his third number one hit on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart and peaked at number 30 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. Urban wrote this song with Monty Powell.
The music video was directed by Sam Erickson and premiered in mid 2003.
The following musicians perform on this track:
- Keith Urban — lead vocals, lead and rhythm guitar, ganjo
- Chris McHugh — drums, percussion
- Jason Mowery — mandolin
- Monty Powell — background vocals
- Jimmie Lee Sloas — bass guitar
|US Billboard Hot 100||30|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||20|
- Golden Road (CD booklet). Capitol Records. 2002. 32936.
- "Keith Urban Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved April 10, 2011.
- "Keith Urban Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved April 10, 2011.
- "Best of 2003: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2003. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|